“Wood Creek is a Desirable and Welcoming
Residential Community of Townhomes
Located in Pittsford, NY”
Board Meetings are scheduled on the third Thursday of each month at 4:00 pm at Spiegel Community Center, Pittsford, unless otherwise specified.
COMMUNITY NEWS and UPDATES
WHERE CAN I FIND HOA DOCUMENTS
Wood Creek Homeowner documents are not available on the public website.
Residents may obtain documents online in 2 ways.
1. Log into the Resident Only page using the link on the upper menu of the home page. If you need a login setup, contact a board member to get you started.
2. Our managment company, Kenrick, provides current documents to our homeowners. To find the documents:
1. Go to the Kenrick webpage via the upper menu bar of this homepage or click on this link: https://kenrickfirst.com/
2. Click on the OUR COMMUNITIES menu above the red bar or go there directly from this link: (https://kenrickfirst.com/wood-creek-hoa/)
3. Scroll down to the DOCUMENT RESOURCES section and click on the document you want to download.
WHAT IS ON THE RESIDENTS LOGIN PAGE?
- HOA Documents
- Financial information shared by the board
- The residents directory (updated periodically)
- Full board meeting minutes with all attached information
Our site is password protected. However, it is always best to limit the amount of personal information you list on the web to what is necessary, such your first name and either telephone number or email address.
WHO TO CALL WITH A PROPERTY UPDATE OR PROBLEM
Property Manager at Kenrick Corporation first. Eileen Broderick, Property Manager, is your point of contact. She may be reached at: 585-424-1540.
The address is: 3495 Winton Place, Building D, Suite 4, Rochester, NY 14623.
Changes to resident’s name and email – should be sent to Megan Ruisi
TO ACCESS & TROUBLESHOOT THE RESIDENTS ONLY WEBSITE