“Wood Creek is a Desirable and Welcoming
Residential Community of Townhomes
Located in Pittsford, NY”
See the current Variance Form on the Policies Page
Board Meetings are scheduled on the third Thursday of each month at 4:00 pm at the Spiegel Center, Room 207 unless otherwise specified.
“Due to COVID-19 and the need for social distancing, Board meetings will be held virtually for now.
If you have a question or comment, please contact a Board member to have them bring it up at the next meeting.”
Wood Creek Homeowner’s Directory can be found on the Residents’ Login page.
COMMUNITY NEWS and UPDATES
Woodcreek Homeowners Association
Agenda for Board Meeting
Online Zoom Meeting
DECEMBER 17TH. 2020
Call to Order: President, Tom Shay
Attendance/ Directors: ( ) Tom Shay, ( ) Joyce P. Haag, ( ) Will Ruby,
( ) Mike McArdle , ( ) Chuck Minster, ( ) Bob Gerace ( )Maria Scott,( )Geoff Flynn, Eileen Broderick, Kenrick
Reading & Approval of minutes from previous monthly meeting:
- Approval of November minutes
Secretary’s Report & Communication: Maria Scott
Roofing Committee: Joyce Haag, Chair; Emmett Miller, Keith Knight & Bob Gerace
- Discussion as to whether to consider buying materials now and storing given the marketplace and scarcity of materials. If so, bids would have to be put together and sent out.
Treasurer’s Report: Chuck Minster, Treasurer
Operations Report: Geoff Flynn, Chair; Will Ruby, co-chair
Property Manager’s Report: Eileen Broderick
- 85 CR roof leaks
- 79 CR business on premises
- Trees done (planting (3) and trimming in Section I)
- Concrete work done (sidewalk leveling)
- Review roof specs, make specific to WC sent to Joyce
- Contacted Insurance Company for grilling policies
- Advised Anita of need to: Invest Zion 1 $46,008.28 and Mizuho roofing $72,064 in to a M&T Securities 6-month CD, invest Zion 2 $81,014.58 into a M&T Securities 6-month CD and AAB Money Market $153,603.75 into a M&T Securities 6-month CD.
- Coordinated with Lumolon for install of new fixtures and numbers on 21 light poles – completed 12/4/2020
- Coordinated Todd Jones repair of 14 and 20 with HO’s
- Reviewed Landscaping spread sheet from Mike McArdle and created Bartlett, Romig, HO and misc to do lists see attached
Variance Committee Report/Requests: Mike McArdle, Board Liasion; Debbie Bellisario, Mary Ann Keegan, E. Clouser, Emmett Miller, Ursula Miller, J. Frankepohl,
Landscape Committee: Bob Gerace, board liaison, Paula Sherwood, Kathy Walsh, Mary Dugan, Carol Ruby)
Wood Creek Homeowners Association Meeting Minutes are now available exclusively on the Residents Only Page. A login is required to access the Residents page and can be requested through Ginny Quinn.
HOA MISSION STATEMENT
Board of Directors’ Mission Statement
Your Board of Directors is committed to providing the Wood Creek community with the highest quality of
service, so that you receive an outstanding value for your association fees. We will provide attractive and wellmaintained
facilities for all to enjoy and maintain property values to the best of our ability. We will deliver
courteous and professional communications and services to our community and vendors at all times.
This is a model with which we strive to carry out our responsibilities to the community. Below are our guiding
- Integrity and honesty are the foundations of our actions.
- Everyone is to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect.
- We will promote the spirit of open communication and will listen and respond to each homeowner’s request promptly to the very best of our abilities.
- We encourage feedback and new ideas from homeowners.
- We will operate efficiently to maintain and increase our property values.
- We will work to maintain and enhance qualify of life issues in our community that may involve special events, holiday celebrations, etc.
- Every homeowner is encouraged to attend monthly BOD meetings and will be treated as a special guest at all time.
- We will benchmark and monitor contracts that require spending of funds to ensure the best quality results for the fairest price, and use accepted business methods to run our association.
- We must always maintain and demonstrate the highest ethical standards, and always ask ourselves when making decisions; “is this legal and the right thing to do?” There is no goal worth accomplishing if it cannot be accomplished with integrity.
- There is no excuse for arrogance, and there is never a reason to show disrespect for others. Our tone of voice and body language must begin with decency and fairness. We all must be known for these values.
- We must confront tough problems, not avoid them and leave them for others. This is never easy, but it’s what conscience demands and what leadership requires. We must keep the long view, and remind ourselves and we’re here to serve long-term interests.
- We should never take the honor of service for granted. Some of us will serve for a season; others will serve longer. But all of us should dedicate ourselves to serving for the betterment of our community.
- We should never forget that we’re part of the same team. The owners have high expectations and together we will meet those expectations.
- We will manage our budget wisely and fairly.
INTRODUCTION TO CAPITAL PLAN, WOOD CREEK HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
BUDGET for 2018-2019
WHAT IS ON THE RESIDENTS LOGIN PAGE?
- Financial information shared by the board
- The residents directory (updated periodically)
- Full board meeting minutes with all attached information
- The Neighbor to Neighbor communication page where residents can post questions or information of interest to the community
Our site is password protected. However, it is always best to limit the amount of personal information you list on the web to what is necessary, such your first name and either telephone number or email address.
WHO TO CALL WITH A PROPERTY UPDATE OR PROBLEM
Property Manager at Kenrick Corporation first. Eileen Broderick, Property Manager, is your point of contact. She may be reached at: 585-424-1540.
The address is: 3495 Winton Place, Building D, Suite 4, Rochester, NY 14623.
Changes to resident’s name and email – should be sent to Charlene Luffman at email@example.com
TO ACCESS & TROUBLESHOOT THE RESIDENTS ONLY WEBSITE