The Wood Creek Newsletter is published quarterly and contains information about meetings, events and updates of policies.
In addition to the pdf file links below, the Newsletter is available by home delivery or email delivery. If you are interested in email delivery, send an email message to Ginny Quinn at ginny.quinn5(at)gmail(dot)com. Subject: Newsletter by Email.
Residents are welcome to attend monthly Board meetings at 5:30 PM on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Spiegel Community Center, Lincoln Avenue.
Click on the list below to view or print the newsletters.
Of Interest in the Newsletter
Want to Post your Wood Creek Property if it is For Sale on this Website and the Newsletter? Now you can!
Many of our neighbors have or have had very interesting careers/hobbies/adventures. If you have a story to tell or would like to submit an article that would be of interest to Wood Creek residents, see the newsletter for more information.
See the March Newsletter for information such as:
- The President’s Message with new refuge collection date info and roofing committee work
- Board Nominating Committee Notice
- Information about Greenlight Internet Service
- Mah Jongg and Walking Group activities
- Approved variances, dates to remember and MORE