The Wood Creek Newsletter is published quarterly and contains information about meetings, events and updates of policies.
In addition to the pdf file links below, the Newsletter is available by home delivery or email delivery. If you are interested in email delivery, send an email message to Ginny Quinn at ginny.quinn5(at)gmail(dot)com. Subject: Newsletter by Email.
Residents are welcome to attend monthly Board meetings at 5:30 PM on the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Spiegel Community Center, Lincoln Avenue.
Click on the list below to view or print the newsletters.
Of Interest in the Newsletter
Want to Post your Wood Creek Property if it is For Sale on this Website and the Newsletter? Now you can!
Many of our neighbors have or have had very interesting careers/hobbies/adventures. If you have a story to tell or would like to submit an article that would be of interest to Wood Creek residents, see the newsletter for more information.
See the November Newsletter for information such as:
- The President’s Message with project updates and board changes
- There will be NO December board meeting. Next meeting is January 17.
- The Management Company report including upcoming projects and winter safety tips
- A new Mah Jongg group has been formed.
- Approved variances, dates to remember and MORE